Surgeon Colo-rectal & Hepatobiliary
- Currently Associate Professor, Consultant & Chief of Hepato-Pan-Biliary & Colorectal Services at M.G.M.Medical College & Associated M.Y.Group Of Hospitals. Indore since 2003.
- Past Fellowship in Hepato-biliary Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Fellowship in Colorectal Surgery at Singapore General Hospital.
- Senior Residency in Surgery from Safdarjang Hospital&V.M.Medical College, New Delhi 2000-2003.
- Senior Residency from SGPGIMS Lucknow year1999-2000.
- M.S. (surgery) Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur1996-1999.
- Hepato-Pan-Biliary & Colo-rectal surgery.
- Fellowship in Hepato-biliary Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Good experience of LIVER Resection and Dissection with Liver Transplantation.
- Fellowship in Colo-rectal Surgery, Singapore General Hospital.
- Fellowship at SGH is a different and wonderful experience about Ano-rectal World.
- Senior Resident Surgery Safdarjang Hospital &V.M.Medical College, New Delhi July 1999 – September 2002 (3 years 3 months)
Dr. Parvinder S. Lubana’s Skills & Expertise:
- Hepato Biliary Surgery Pancreatic Surgery Anorectal Dr.Parvinder S. Lubana’s Education Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya.
- M.S.(Surgery) D.N.B.(Surgery) FAMAS(Mini. Access Surg).Fellow International Colorectal foundation, Surgery 1996 – 1999.
- He has done more than 2000 abdominal and anorectal operations by Stapler.
Activities and Societies:
Member of National Organ Transplant Board of India. Running continuous medical education programs on End-stage Liver diseases and LIVER TRANSPLANTATION at and around Indore. He having more than 80 publications in various International Journals in the field of Hepatobiliary and Colo-rectal surgery.